Blog Slow Down

By Phi
as many of you that know me personally know that i was recently laid off at the company i design for, the massive lay off was a huge shock and disappointment to many of us here at the company, so many people lost their jobs and the day it all happened there were tears all over the company. almost half of the entire building was let go and unfortunately i was let go as well.

many partners that were let go were essential assets to company leaving me to believe that the choosing of the lay offs were somewhat random. its a sad time and many people around the nation has lost their jobs and new lives are about to emerge.

days after the untimely demise of my employment the president of the company contacted me and offered a contracted position so i'm actually still working here for one more month and when my time is served it is back to unemployment.

due to these unforeseen circumstances i've not been able to sherk the net and post to the blog since i've been working long hours ending in exhaustion. i would like to take a minute and thank everyone for their support and especially to all the well wishes and 'Happy Birthdays' i got yesterday.

special thanks to andy, justin, leanna and her friend for brightening up my birthday by bringing me some cake and unfortunately calling me 36 on my 25th birthday.

hopefully i'll be able to sherk a bit and will post over the weekend. thanks again for everyone's support and i look forward to getting smashed over the weekend in celebration of my 25th year on earth and to drink away my sorrow of not really being employed.

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 1:48 PM
    phi you are certainly welcome =]]

Something to say?