Flickr

By Phi
for those of you that know me personally i am proud to announce that every picture i've ever kept are now online. yes over 41,000 pictures have been uploaded to my flickr account; of course some of these pictures are quite private to many so you must become one of my flickr contacts so that i can give you permission to see them. just go to flickr.com and sign up using your yahoo iD.

it took weeks of uploading and i'm sure a few pix didn't make it up but for the most part all of my pix are there. if you're interested in seeing the pics just go to my flickr page and add me as a contact (remember to mark me as FAMILY) and when i accept you (as Family Status), you'll be able to access over 41K pictures from my own personal collection.

There's some really great pictures up, an amazing blast from the past! if you've ever kicked it with me i'm sure i have a picture of you somewhere so come by and take a look!

for those of you who are already my flickr contacts here's links to my sets and collections:

Pictures Before 2003
Personal Pictures of 2003
Personal Pictures 2004
Personal Pictures 2005

Personal Pictures 2006

Personal Pictures 2007
2008 Collection
This link will take you to a collection that is divided into months for the year of 2008. Starting from 2008 i'll be making sets based off of months and year to make it easier for people to sort through.

Here's a Quick Link to Tee and Sophie's Engagement if you're looking.

Remember to click on "All sizes" then "Original" to download the full hi-res version of the photo! Leave me comments!!!

the latest pictures are of September 2008 and i will upload October's once i'm satisfied with gathering all the pics from other cameras.

Some of the pictures aren't quite in the right place because SOME PEOPLE don't set their date and time correctly on their cameras so the EXIF data is wrong which throws me off completely and there are just entirely too many photos to try and rearrange so they'll stay where they are until i'm just bored enough out of my mind to change the locations.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?